You can access free WiFi via the following hotspots:
- Palazzo di Sopra (Town Hall) including the northern outdoor area
- Civic Library
- Piazza Duomo
- Palazzo Tadea and Piazza Castello
- Villa Businello Gardens
- Casa Gaspardo (Progetto Giovani – Youth Project) and the new bus station
- Viale Barbacane outside the retirement home
- Gradisca (the building also known as “the Cube”)
Other hotspots will soon be available in the following areas:
- Tauriano (former elementary school)
- Istrago (former dairy factory)
How do I connect to a hotspot?
You can access through a personal WiFi Card that you can get in any one of the following places:
- Tourist Office
- Municipal police station
- Records Office
- Town library
- Progetto Giovani (Casa Gaspardo)
- Spilimbergo Promotion Office
- Retirement Home reception
Each personal card has a User ID that you will need to connect to the hotspot. Once you connect to the free WiFi network, you’ll access the welcome page from which you can connect to the Town Hall, Spilimbergo Promotion Office, Arcometa, and School of Mosaic Art websites. You can also browse through events, the town map, and other tourist information.
If you want to browse the web freely, all you have to do is register by clicking the WiFi Connection icon and entering your details and cell phone number. Then, you’ll receive a free SMS with your password. This password and the User ID printed on the WiFi Card will allow you to enjoy the internet free of charge.
For more information or to report a malfunction, contact the IT Office • tel. +39 0427 591220 • email email@example.com